Welcome to Laboratory of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM) website. This website is created to provide and share information regarding to logistics and supply chain fields and other related issues, including our activities and outputs. The name Logistics and Supply Chain management Laboratory was formalized in 2006, which is previously named Center for Supply Chain Management since 2001. There are 5 main aspect that we would like to enhance by conducting our program:
We maintain a good communication among the stakeholder of LSCM through several internal activities to build understanding among each other. We expand the definition of LSCM family broader, including LSCM lecturers, laboratory assistant, alumnae of laboratory assistant, and Industrial Engineering student that took final project on logistic and supply chain field (including alumnae). LSCM Laboratory is opened for everyone, especially for those who interested in logistic and supply chain field.
In order to introduce and make LSCM Laboratory familiar to everyone, we have been actively run some programs.
- Managing and operating this website.
- Publishing research output in International Journals. Many of them are highly ranked journal. Click the link for the list of our publication (http://www.centerscm/research).
- Keep publishing Operation and Supply Chain Management: An International Journal. Click the link for more detail (http://journal.oscm-forum.org).
- Organizing International Conference on Operation and Supply Chain Management every 2 years since 2005. Click this link for detail (oscm-forum.org).
- Organizing OSCM Practice Conference to bring practitioners together to share their experiences and ideas related to logistic and supply chain management. Click this link for detail (http://practice.oscm-forum.org).
- Conducting seminars, workshop, and training for industry, student, and experts.
- Publishing newsletter regularly. Get free here (http://centerscm.org/newsletter/).
We encourage, assist, and facilitate our Industrial Engineering ITS student to join the competition on logistic and supply chain management, especially for those who concerns in this field.
We actively develop collaboration with other universities abroad for join degree, student mobility program, and research projects, and will keep expanding these network not only for universities in Indonesia, but also abroad. We work with companies for join program, and do consulting for them. Currently, we run join programs with Kamadjaja Logistics, do consulting for state owned enterprises (BUMN) as well as private enterprises, and partnering with IPOMS Surabaya to run study group for professionals interested in logistics and supply chain management.
- Enrich Laboratory Physical Asset
By expanding our networks with company, we would like to enrich our physical asset related to logistic and supply chain management stuffs, to help our student to get better understanding through a real simulation not a software based simulation.
Thank you for visiting this website. We hope you find this website really helpful. If you have any comments or questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr. Eng Ahmad Rusdiansyah CSCP CLTD
Head of Logistics and Supply Chain Management Laboratory
Head of Graduate Programs in Industrial Engineering